I offer workshops on various topics, including:
- enhancing self-compassion
- overcoming people-pleasing
- developing body compassion
- rediscovering & reconnecting with joy
- using sensation-based coping to manage emotions
- fostering hope
- using your personal values to increase self-connection and decrease procrastination
- creating balanced boundaries
- improving communication in relationships
Each workshop can be tailored to the needs of your group organization and are 30 minutes to 90 minutes in length and can be hosted online or in-person in Waterloo-Wellington communities.
Flourish with Compassion Workshops
The following list of workshops have already been created to help you flourish.
1. Flourish with Compassion. Learn how to improve well-being and productivity by increasing self-compassion.
2. Flourish with Purpose. Learn how to identify and utilize your unique strengths and values to live a life of purpose and passion.
3. Flourish with Food. Learn how the practice of self-compassion can help you develop a healthier relationship with food. We will also explore the connections between emotions and eating.
4. Journaling for Self-Care and Self-growth. Learn different ways to approach journaling so that you can connect with your feelings and your needs.
5. Compassionate Connection. Learn how to foster a compassionate connection with yourself in five important steps.
6. Power of 10. Short on time? Life feeling too busy or too heavy? Struggle with getting healthy habits to stick? Learn how to meet your needs and create space (for only 10 minutes!) to rest, recharge, play, seek joy, move your body, and practice self-compassion.
Farmer Mental HealthWorkshops
All agriculture presentations are available through the National Farmer Mental Health Alliance.
Topics include: resilience, succession planning, burnout, cultivating self-compassion, and communication.